Dear Food... Thank You for Always Being There!

/
0 Comments
To Food...With Love

Dear Food,
            I Love You! Sorry for hitting that straight to your face, but who doesn't! I had no idea on how I could just begin this letter! But just want to let you know, I LOVE YOU! 

Every day after a hard day working, you've always been there to cheer me up. Just the thought of you gives me butterflies in my stomach! You always smell good, look good and Yum... Taste Good too. Without you, I would have the shittiest life anyone could even imagine. Well probably not, cause I won't have shit! But never mind... When I don't have you around, all I can do is think about you with an open watery mouth.

Icecream

I don't remember how and when we met, but ever since you've been part of my life, you've never disappointed me! At times of sorrow, you've been there in the form of a large ice cream cup. In happiness, you've been my favorite pasta. When it's movie time you've been popcorn, and during date nights, the amazing things around the candle! I just can't imagine a life without you!

Pizza

And remember the time you were a pizza! Ahha... What an amazing day that was! And the mornings were just satisfying! *cough* *cough*

You know that I love it when you're all dressed up for me in that sizzling hot Vada Pav! And never stop teasing me in the nooks and corners of Mumbai's streets... How I hate you for that! (You know I love you for that!)

Blueberry Cheesecake
Source: Epicurious

Hey, do you remember, when I had to choose between my (ex)girlfriend and you (that blueberry cheesecake)? You knew it very well I would choose you. I could guess it from all that gestures you made at me! You naughty thing!

I'd like to make a confession before we end! I'd just like to let you know that I've always preferred you when you're nice and warm... The colder and chilled version just "beeps" up my throat!

I know I don't say it to you enough, but I do love you! And I just want thank you for being there. I know I can always count on you. Thank you for making this evil world a better place...

Hugs and Kisses! ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜

With Love,
Bhavish Shah...


I am writing this post towards #MagicOfLove contest by Novemberschild


You may also like

No comments: