#BlogOEmotion: Life Surprises You!

/
0 Comments

SO how well do you know Life? Life is full of surprises. It gives us many great things that helps us to be in our best and sometimes makes us experience things that will test our hearts and minds that will enable us to think that we already want to die. There are a lot of things that we can learn from some of these experiences and when we learn from this things, we will see that there are many reasons for u s to live and there are always a solution for every problem that we will have.

But let's keep this post a little light-hearted.... Let's just list down 5 instances when life positively surprised us:

1. Finding surprise snacks on your lunch thanks to Mom! 


2. Finding forgotten cash in last week's pair of jeans! 


3. Someone hugging you when you're sad.



4. Getting unexpected discounts on your dinner bill.


5. Receiving flowers from someone who cares about you.


Life Life Life Life; it fascinates me, it intoxicates me, it upsets me and it surprises me. However, I love Life because I know it has a meaning in whatever consequences it puts us in. At the end of the day Life is the most beautiful teacher and I want to Romance her!
- Dr. S.U.A.H Syed

Lets end it here!


Do Subscribe on YouTube!
Follow Me on Twitter>>> @iamBhavish
And like us on Facebook>>> The Gud1


You may also like

No comments: