#BlogOEmotion: Fake People Disgust Me...

/
0 Comments

Well, before we start you must know that I'm extremely sick today... If you don't love the post just leave a comment down asking me to "Stop Blogging". (Which I probably will never stop doing!) So let's start it now!

There may come a time in your life when you may have been or may be betrayed by a close friend of yours. To say I'll be surprised would be a lie, but to say I may be disappointed would be an understatement. I personally always hate the sequence of events that proceed betrayal by anyone, let alone someone considered to be a person close to you or someone you once proclaimed to be yours.

You may feel an ache in your stomach from the initial blow of the let down, continued by the pulsating of your temple as you try to ponder why this is happening, and the pacing back and forth across an empty room in attempts to maintain your serenity.


Lessons are very painful in life, but personally this one hits me harder than most. I am very familiar with fake friends and the very real heartache that comes each time their true nature is revealed. I know the pain that accompanies the betrayal of a false friend is a sting not like many others. But I also know the relief of the removal of such a person from your life is just as great!

Sometimes we are unaware of the wolves in sheep's clothing that have crept into our houses. We are left to wonder which is worse? One, That they were wolves from the start or Two, we are just now figuring it out? Either way, it hurts.

I am getting better at acceptance and trusting there is a reason for the way things happen sometimes.We do not always understand why the temporal pain we feel may very well be for long term happiness.


If someone has lied to you, hurt you or hindered your progress in life repeatedly, JUST THROW HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE. Now, what if he applogizes? I agree forgiveness is necessary, but self sabotage isn't.

Here's what I'd like to tell to all my "FAKE FRIENDS" out there, 

"Guys, Just can you not. Like I am dead serious. I am sick of hearing you. Just go. Don’t like me? SHUT YOUR EYES. what are you doing here!? Go away. You are irrelevant to my life. you are nothing to me. I don't even understand why your still here. You did nothing but backstabbed me. So just go. Also please don't bother going through your trash looking for old photos of way back when we used to be friends... "

Fake friends are a very real problem for us all. Not many can say they have not experienced one in their life at some point. Despite a few bad apples, the harvest of your relationships will prove to be pie worthy! Do not be bitter in the betrayal of these people, but allow the experience to make you a bit better each time!

Lets end it here!


Do Subscribe on YouTube!
Follow Me on Twitter>>> @iamBhavish
And like us on Facebook>>> The Gud1


You may also like

No comments: